Digital Marketing Manager
A children charity, based in London, is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to come on board and help ensure the success of their new three-year digital strategy.
The key responsibilities for this Digital Marketing Manager based in London are:
- Ensure that our digital activity and content is purposeful and makes sense to our audiences across each channel. You'll really understand what makes people want to click, open, read, like share, participate and donate and get a buzz from ever-improving metrics
- Manage digital advertising, marketing and analytics including PPC, display advertising and social media advertising and continually monitor keywords for PPC advertising, working to improve rankings and be confident in monitoring and tracking all activity to get the information you need to create meaningful reports and recommendations
- Be constantly curious about everything that's happening at the Charity, seeking out new content and helping to prioritise competing stories, activities and campaigns, helping to educate the team about what makes good content and how to make even better use of digital channels
- Build knowledge of emerging trends in digital technology and marketing to benchmark digital activity against best practice
- You will need to ensure that all digital activity is compliant with current legislation, including advertising laws, and GDPR. You'll understand accessibility and create content that meets the need of diverse communities.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will have the following experience:
- Knowledge of HTML and content management systems, particularly WordPress
- Experience of sending e-mail newsletters through online providers such as Mail Chimp
- Proven experience of managing websites including creating and uploading content
- Strong track record of using corporate and not-for-profit social media platforms
- Strong copywriting, editing and proofreading skills with the ability to make complex information accessible, crafting engaging online copy and able to optimise text for search engines
This is a permanent role paying up to £35,000 P/A Not for profit and Charities experience preferred but not essential.