Events Development Officer
Events Development Officer
£23k to £26K per annum
Leatherhead KT22 0BN
- This new and exciting role will join the existing Fundraising & Marketing Department at QEF, becoming a key member of the Special Events Team. As a member of this target-breaking team, you will work to expand the public profile of QEF and achieve our ambitious income targets.
- You will be responsible, together with the Special Events Manager, for identifying, developing, implementing and managing a range of new fundraising events and activities designed to be popular, successful and profitable.
- With a focus on mass participation and challenge events, you will be responsible for identifying, devising and developing the events as well as engaging with the new audiences that they will attract.
- There is huge potential to grow and develop this income stream for the charity. A proactive, dynamic and enthusiastic individual able to juggle a number of different projects will be able to add real value as well as develop their skill set.
About the Role
- To assist the Special Events Manager engage with new and existing supporters through the development and testing of fundraising activities that provide fantastic supporter experiences and raise funds for our work.
- To create, develop and execute mass participation events that are researched, evaluated, piloted and rolled out, maximising the fundraising efforts of individuals taking part and engaging them more fully in our work.
- To raise awareness of QEF’s name and work through these events working closely across teams within the Fundraising and Marketing Department, engaging especially with the Community & Corporate Partnerships team.
The successful candidate will be:
- Committed to the Charity’s Mission, Vision and Values.
- Creative, innovative and enthusiastic, with the ability to inspire and motivate others, both internally and externally.
- A creative thinker with the ability to develop innovative fundraising activities.
- Have proven ability and passion for relationship building and event management.
- Able to plan systematically and manage resources in an organised way, prioritising workload and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Have a Clean driving licence.
- Able to demonstrate some experience of organising, co-ordinating and implementing successful fundraising events.
• Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
• Pension and Life Assurance
• Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
• Childcare vouchers
• Free on-site parking
• Develop skills and knowledge by working in a highly successful Events team
• Gain broad experience by working alongside a range of Fundraising, Marketing and Communications specialists.
To apply please visit our website via the link.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Disability Full Time jobs in Leatherhead
- Administration Disability Full Time jobs in Leatherhead
- Business Development & Commercial Disability Full Time jobs in Leatherhead
- Events Fundraising Disability Full Time jobs in Leatherhead
- Supporter Development Disability Full Time jobs in Leatherhead