Junior Digital Project Manager
This established Association brand based in London better the life's of people and communities through first class logistical support.
The role of this Junior Digital Project Manager will be:
- To manage the development of ongoing web projects and a variety of digital products
- To co-ordinate internal teams and external resources to ensure the delivery of the project on time, within scope and budget
- To support scooping and planning of new digital initiatives, building on the new web project.
- To work closely with teams internally on the execution of digital projects.
- To co-ordinate internal teams via Jira to ensure the delivery of the project on time, within scope and budget.
- To support scooping and planning of new digital initiatives, building on the digital products
- Develop project plan to monitor, track and report on progress of the project to the project sponsor and executive team, escalating issues where necessary.
- Work with internal teams, business stakeholders and external agency to ensure appropriate resource are prioritised, allocated and efficiently coordinated.
- Weekly Scrum master
- The right Junior Digital Project Manager will have experience in working to a range of Project Management methodologies including Agile.
- Previous experience project managing web design, build and delivery for established brands and working with stakeholders.
- Great stakeholder management experience
- Timeline responsibilities
- Understanding of UX and design & development principles
- Experience of collaborating with IT and development teams
- Experience of working within CMS platforms desirable
This is a permanent role paying up to £31,000 P/A depending on experience. This role is based in the heart of London. Public Sector and Government experience preferred but not essential.