Community Fundraising Officer
Harris Hill are very pleased to be working with a fantastic Oxfordshire-based homeless charity to recruit a Community Fundraising Officer. You will be responsible for building relationships and exploring new fundraising opportunities with the aim of developing the charities community support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maximising community fundraising opportunities across Oxfordshire
- Developing a strategy for third party activities, including community groups, schools and churches
- Presenting to various community groups to raise charity awareness
- Developing and maximising Gift Aid opportunities
- Supporting and inspiring supporters to reach their full fundraising potential
- The development and co-ordination of e-commerce fundraising and merchandise sales
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced fundraiser with excellent communication skills
- Have experience co-ordinating projects and volunteers
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Be experienced in achieving set income targets
- Be passionate about supporting people out of homelessness and back into the local communities
Please note, due to the nature of this role you must have a full clean driving license and the use of a car.
For more information about this vacancy and next steps please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further. Please kindly note, due to the volume of applications only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted.
If you're interested in this role and feel you meet the requirements, just click 'Apply' to email the consultant directly. Please quote the relevant job reference in your email. If your CV has been updated since registering with us, please attach the latest version and we will update your records.
Apply for Community Fundraising Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly