Grants & Trusts Officer
Harris are recruiting a Grants & Trusts Officer on behalf of a homeless charity based in Oxford. This organisation has been established for 30 years and work with homeless people across the whole of Oxfordshire.
This role is a permanent part time role with responsibility for generating income from grant giving trusts and foundations.
- Working with the Head of Fundraising and Communications, develop and deliver the organisatins Grants and Trusts strategy and activity
- To maximise fundraising opportunities from charitable and statutory grants
- To identify opportunities to raise unrestricted and restricted funds from trusts, foundations and statutory bodies
- To identify high value donors and work with the leadership team to cultivate relationships
Experience and skills
- A minimum of 2 years' experience and a proven track record of successfully raising funds from trusts, foundations and statutory bodies
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and relationship-building skills as well as the ability to influence and motivate supporters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial approach
Apply for Grants & Trusts Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly