Head of Fundraising
Job Title: Head of Fundraising
Hours: Full time/ permanent
Location: Thatcham, Berkshire
We are working in partnership with Prior's Court Foundation which is an independent specialist school which supports children and young people on the autism spectrum who have moderate to severe learning difficulties and complex needs. The school has a world-wide reputation for their dedication to bringing the highest level of expertise to support and improve life chances for people with autism. Currently its services include a school for young people from 5-19 with autism and complex needs, a supportive living and learning provision for young adults with autism up to 25 years and a training centre offering specialist autism courses and conferences to the wider community.
Prior’s Court Foundation is now seeking to appoint a Head of Fundraising to devise and implement a successful and sustainable fundraising strategy to grow Prior’s Court income to support their programmes and contribute to the overall business plan for the charity, including clear goals and targets. The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A proven track record of successful income generation and achieving financial targets
- Experienced of producing a fundraising strategy
- A proven ability in budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting
- Experience of meeting demanding targets and deadlines within financial constraints
- A strong working knowledge of a wide range of fundraising methods including appeals, major gifts, legacies, community, corporate and trusts
- Experience in team leadership and the ability to inspire supporters, volunteers and staff
We are seeking a creative, innovative and flexible individual with strong communication skills and the capability of building and developing relationships at all levels. You will have advanced presentation and negotiation skills and demonstrate excellent organisation and analytical skills along with excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then please submit your CV and supporting statement in a Word document to Jenny Warner or Philippa Bryant, email@example.com quoting our reference JO1519.
Closing date for applications: 29 May 2018
Interview date: w/c 18th June 2018