Trusts and Foundations Officer
Harris Hill are working with an inspirational international development charity to recruit an experienced Trusts and Foundations Officer who will lead the development of the charity's small to medium-sized Trusts and Foundations Programme.
The successful candidate will be acquiring funding for projects targeting the world's hungry and most vulnerable populations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Management and development of the charity's relationships with small to medium sized trusts and foundations (gifts up to 25k)
- Excellent account management of your portfolio of trusts and foundations
- Prospect research and networking to identify new possible funders
- Writing and submission of compelling funding applications based on a clear understanding of the charity, it's programmes and the funding needs
- Writing strong and clear progress reports, may include detailed financial information
- Supporting T&F manager with management of relationships with larger UK and EU funders.
- Liaise with international programmes and information departments to ascertain project funding requirements
- Maintaining accurate reports on funders and the projects they have previously funded etc. Database management
Skills and Experience required
- Two years of fundraising experience, or with significant transferable skills/experience if from outside charity sector
- Excellent communication skills especially written able to present information in a clear and compelling manner across platforms
- Proven track record in writing successful applications
- Meticulous attention to detail, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Database management and report writing skills