Charity Programme Manager - Talent Rise UK
We currently have a foundation called Talent Rise in APAC and would like to bring this to the UK. We require a Programme Manager to establish Talent Rise across the UK and eventually Europe. Talent Rise focuses on improving the lives of young disadvantaged people to achieve their dreams through an extensive program of education, mentoring and work experience opportunities with particular emphasis on the technology industry.
This represents an exceptional opportunity to drive a cause that is very close to our heart and in the process ensure that the lives and potential of many of our youngest and brightest people do not go to waste.
Working directly with Talent Rise’s Chairman and other key stakeholders to oversee the following:
- Establish the charitable foundation in the UK and the base infrastructure and compliance required.
- Establish agreements with existing and potential not for profit partners within the youth community from across the UK
- Create and manage partnerships with Clients who can provide work placement experience or full time employment to successful graduates of Talent Rise programs.
- Establish a program of engagement for Talent Client, Contractors and staff to provide education or mentoring services and work with young people involved with various schemes or programs.
- Promote Talent Rise within Talent’s core business and win the ‘hearts and minds’ across our internal workforce.
- Develop and implement innovative fundraising initiatives both internally and externally and across the UK
- A passion for social change and a strong desire to make a difference.
- First hand experience and natural empathy with young people especially those with challenging needs
- A minimum of 4 years event and partnership / charity management experience.
- Outstanding event planning skills with demonstrated success in creating events from concept to execution including developing the communication plan.
- Demonstrated experience of fundraising in this environment
- A creative nature and a commercial mind
- A sense of fun!
- Initiative, attention to detail, time management and superior relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder and sponsor management skills
- Strong administration and organisations skills with experience in a not-for-profit sector
- Knowledge of the employment services sector (desirable)