ECHO is a Herefordshire based charity providing opportunities for disabled people to take part in leisure, social, learning and volunteering activities. From small beginnings in 1990, we are now provide over 200 hours of activity each week for more than 250 disabled people.
Our mission is to make a real difference to the lives of disabled people in Herefordshire, supporting them to be valued members of their community. We aim to provide spaces and activities for people to learn, grow, share skills and experiences.
Purpose of the Job:
- To promote and value our participants’ voice in every aspect of the running of our organisation
- To provide leadership to the staff and volunteer team to ensure ECHO continues to be one of Herefordshire’s leading third sector organisations.
- Work with the Board to regularly review the charity’s vision, mission and strategic plans.
- Develop and maintain an environment that attracts the best staff, volunteers and trustees for ECHO.
- Enhance the charity’s impact and profile locally, regionally and nationally.
- Leading and managing the organisation
- Promotion of the Charity
- Fundraising and income generation
- Working with the Governing Body
How to Apply
Please note we do not accept CVs. You can download the job description and application pack from our website:
Or Email: email@example.com