Summer 2018 Internships at Breast Cancer Now
We’re Breast Cancer Now, the UK’s largest breast cancer charity – and we’re dedicated to funding research into this devastating disease. We believe that if we all act now, by 2050, everyone who develops breast cancer will live and live well.
At Breast Cancer Now, assisting with the personal development of the students we work with is a key part of our Student Engagement programme.
Our internship programme has expanded over the last couple of years and we are now delighted to be able to offer even more internships than before.
We take great care in planning your workload to ensure you have an interesting variety of tasks and the chance to gain experience of all the various activities that fall under the Internship programme. We also balance long term projects with smaller tasks to ensure you have a constant and diverse stream of work.
We have the following internships opportunities available for Summer 2018:
- Student Engagement Team Intern
- Special Events Intern
- Challenge Events Intern
- Policy Intern
- Research Communications Intern
- wear it pink Intern
- Fundraising PR & Celebritity Intern
- Compliance and Legal Intern
- Corporate Partnerships and Engagement Intern
Internship dates: 18 June 2018 – 27 July 2018 or 30 July 2018 – 7 September 2018 (vary for each role).
What’s in it for you?
- An insight into the charity sector
- An understanding of how a charity operates and the various jobs available
- The opportunity to develop key skills and experience
- Induction sessions with teams across the charity
- A dedicated member of staff to support you throughout your internship
- CV and interview training
- A reference on completion of your internship
- Travel expenses up to £20 per day
- Lunch allowance up to £5 per day
For more information and to apply
Please click the apply button to download the information packs from our website and to register and submit your application (CV and cover letter).
Closing date 20 May 2018 at 11:59pm
Interview date Weeks commencing 28 May 2018 and 4 June 2018.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Health & Medical Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing Health & Medical Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Administration Health & Medical Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Policy & Research Health & Medical Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Volunteers Health & Medical Part Time jobs in London (Central)