Business Development Executive
This award-winning team are searching for a creative, pro-active and ambitious fundraiser to join them as their New Business Executive, you will be working in the new business function securing new partners.
This charity work closely with and for their beneficiaries, we consistently get great feedback from the staff working here. The team in particular is fantastic, you will work with a great manager and the organisation retain their staff really well (the last two postholders were promoted internally).
The role will include:
- To secure income from a range of high-value corporate partnerships focusing on strategic, mutually beneficial partnerships
- To develop high quality, bespoke, creative presentations and proposals
- Build strong relationships with the beneficiaries, working with them to identify prospects
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a corporate fundraising team or coming from a sales background
- A passion for building long term relationships
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills
- A creative personality
Closing date: 24th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.