We are a local charity supporting adults with learning disabilities and complex needs to lead fulfilling lives and have an opportunity at our Leamington Spa Respite Service for a Registered Manager.
We are looking for someone with passion and drive to deliver a high-quality service, with the right values and the commitment to not just meet, but to exceed CQC requirements.
As Registered Manager, you will be responsible for inspiring and leading your team, putting people at the center of everything you do to ensure the service is a safe, caring and enjoyable place to be. This is a key role with significant accountability and opportunity with responsibilities that cover:
- People management
- Building and maintaining partnerships with the people we support, their families, your colleagues, local authorities and other agencies.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Registered Manager bring credible knowledge in the field of learning disabilities and complex needs and hold a relevant professional qualification. The ability to manage a staff team and make difficult decisions under pressure is essential. You will need to demonstrate an understanding of your legal responsibilities and knowledge of what makes a service compliant.
Car owner/driver essential
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to develop within the organisation.
- We are Investors in People accredited and willing to invest in our people to ensure they have the specialist skills and expertise
- Generous mileage allowance
- Work Laptop/mobile phone
- 30 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
If this is the opportunity you are looking for please email email@example.com for an application form. Closing date 28th May 2018 however we reserve the right to bring the closing date forward.
Registered Charity Number: 1038862
Registered in England Number: 2814177
More searches like this
- Management Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Leamington Spa
- Operations & Service Delivery Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Leamington Spa
- Business Development & Commercial Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Leamington Spa
- Finance & Legal Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Leamington Spa
- Human Resources Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Leamington Spa