Training & Support Delivery Coordinator
An exciting new fully funded programme is being delivered by BCHA. Our aim is to introduce participants to new employment opportunities.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Training & Support Delivery Coordinator to join the New Directions team, who can effectively provide training and support to adult learners with the key objectives of moving the participants into employment or progression into further training.
You will design and deliver a range of short workshops which will develop the skills required to secure employment including lean organisational techniques in business, business improvement techniques, health & safety and interview skills. You will need to adapt quickly to learners’ needs and be flexible with your delivery methods.
Although having experience in the welfare to work or employment related services is desirable, a willingness to inspire and motivate our participant’s into sustainable employment is a must.
- Develop a training programme which will prepare individuals to enter into work in particular within the Manufacturing, Engineering and Production sector.
- Contribute to the on-going development of schemes of work and curriculum plans that fulfil the requirements of the programme
- Create engaging sessions both practical and theoretical to raise confidence and self-esteem in preparation for work and/or training
- Supporting the Employer Engagement Officer and Wellbeing Coach to add to the overall participants’ action plans and experience
- Work with Employer Engagement Officer to ensure candidates have the right skills and attitude to progress into relevant employment
- Participate in sales and PR events, promoting a positive company image and be able to respond to business opportunities
- Attend and participate when requested in meetings and produce reports as requested
- Deliver both practical and theoretical sessions focusing on Lean Manufacturing and Business Improvement
- Deliver engaging employability sessions
- Deliver interesting and exciting project work to support participants with input from employers
- Undertake health and safety risk assessments in order to maintain a safe working environment
- Manage a full caseload of students working within a structured learning plan
- Maintain a high standard of training and assessment and ensure performance targets are achieved.
- Provide IAG and signpost learners where required
Assessment and Administration
- Evaluate and review learning materials, updating schemes of work, lesson plans and resources where appropriate
- Assist participants to identify, clarify and assess their needs and refer or signpost to relevant intervention where appropriate
- Use management information systems to monitor and action student performance against targets within Individual Learning Plans (ILPs) and take appropriate action.
- Ensure all required paperwork is kept up to date, accurate and meets the requirement of the funding and awarding bodies
- the role in conjunction with the line manager. The post holder may be asked to carry out any other delegated duty or task that is in line with their post.
GCSE’s A*- C in English and Maths or equivalent
PTTLS or equivalent Teaching Qualification
Please see link below for more information;