Sustainable Development Manager
This is a full-time, 18 months contract role.
- An international NGO
- To co-ordinate and take a key leadership role of a UN sustainable development project by engaging with the members and ensuring that they all play their role in the project.
- To chair and plan meetings in person and online and oversee the newsletter, communications and the website of the project.
- To monitor activities develop proposals and write reports from the project.
- Excellent knowledge of sustainable development issues.
- Experience project manager and relationship builder.
- Experienced co-ordinator ideally with experience of working with organisations internationally.
Deadline: As soon as possible