Global Internal Communications Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
Working for an International organisation focused on protecting animals and creating a sustainable environment, the Global Internal Communications Manager will create engaging content, work closely with stakeholders, manage channels, plan communication campaigns, run events and support on all global internal communications activity.
This is new position, with buy-in from the organisation and strategic support from senior management. Previous charity experience is not necessary, but established internal communications experience is.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Internal communications experience is a must, preferably within a large, diverse, multi-region or global organisation.
- A creative writer, excellent editor and proof-reader, you will be skilled at distilling large amounts of information quickly and effectively for diverse audiences.
- You will have experience developing and implementing high impact internal communication plans, managing events, digital channels and content. You will be able to evaluate our communications and develop insight to improve impact too.
- You will have highly developed interpersonal skills, including influencing and negotiating, to help advise colleagues and build strong global networks.
- Experience in a team lead/management position is crucial.
- Experience sourcing, implementing and managing online tools, as well as developing internal communication channels, particularly a SharePoint-based intranet, are highly desirable.
- You should be organised, with strong project management, planning skills and attention to detail.
Please get in touch with Hannah.email@example.com for more details and support in your application. Please get in touch ahead of the closing date of Friday 11th May to avoid disappointment.
Apply for Global Internal Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly