Regional Development Manager - Membership
4 days left
- Contract Type
Regional Development Manager – South West
Circa £35,000 to £40,000 (plus bonus and company car)
Homebased, ideally around the Bath / Bristol area
The IET is seeking an experienced and driven Regional Development Manager to sell the benefits of membership with The IET, maximising revenue from membership sales and increasing the IET market presence.
You role will be to develop new opportunities for membership growth providing long term relationships with existing IET business partners, along with significant networking with the wider engineering community.
The successful candidate will be commercially minded and comfortable dealing with people at all levels, adapting to the client base as needed. You will be a confident communicator with a positive attitude and the ability to deliver winning presentations. This is a customer facing role where you will be getting out an about to develop and maintain effective partnerships. Experience with a customer relationship management (CRM) system is essential.
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering against KPI’s and the ability to manage their own time and diary in order to achieve targets and manage the client base. Ideally you will have worked in a home-based role before.
You will be joining a professional and fast paced environment with a team who are highly driven and all working towards the same goal.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Main Duties and Responsibilities (summary)
- To achieve agreed annual membership sales targets.
- To proactively work with existing partners to develop membership opportunities.
- Develop new membership & partnership opportunities within region.
- Effectively share information within membership team to provide further membership recruitment opportunities in national and international organisations.
- Generate leads from clients to contribute to membership and registration pipeline.
- Proactively support Membership and Professional Development in achieving professional registration figures.
- Regularly provide feedback from marketplace on competitors, and relevance of IET products and services.
- Prepare and submit accurate reports and KPI’s as required.
- Attend and proactively contribute to Membership Recruitment Team meetings.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to ensure that effective delivery of service.
- To undertake any reasonable duties and projects as requested by the Partnership and Development Manager.
- To undertake the line management of the Regional Account Manager if required by the Partnership and Development Manager.
- Degree/equivalent qualification or an equivalent level of competence.
- Proven track record in sales and/or customer relationship management
- Target driven
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels internally and externally.
- Excellent team-working, interpersonal and coordinating skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral and presentational.
- Good level of IT skills – Microsoft Office.
- Full driving License
- Experience of home based working
- Account Management experience
- Experience within a membership organisation
Apply for Regional Development Manager - Membership
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly