Senior Manager Supporter Acquisition
Senior Manager Supporter Acquisition- 9 month maternity contract
Joining an established Fundraising team, you will develop, grow and manage a social welfare charity's supporter recruitment programme, by recruiting supporters who yield the best lifetime value which includes lifetime and legacy gifts whilst developing and implementing effective welcome strategies for all new supporters within their first 12 months of giving to achieve/surpass their retention and income targets.
The role will manage a team (of circa 4 people) to acquire individual supporters, as part of the engagement strategy. The post holder will use high level interpersonal and communication skills on a regular basis to influence decision making by others, this will include colleagues across the organisation, partners, supporters and potential supporters.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with Head of Individual Giving to recruit, develop and manage a highly effective team to achieve stretch goals, managing team performance on an ongoing basis, rewarding success and acting on under-performance.
- With the Head of Individual Giving, work to deliver the Individual Giving aspect of the engagement strategy with accountability for operationalizing the supporter acquisition (via direct marketing) strands.
- Design and implement strategies for meeting supporter acquisition growth targets, and monitor and report on achievement. To take an entrepreneurial approach to developing new and innovative approaches when appropriate.
- Implement and further develop the 5 -year plan to acquire supporters with best LTV (largely through direct marketing channels) at the target CPA.
- Manage a budget to achieve the required ROI, year on year, taking remedial action as required.
- Work with colleagues in other fundraising teams to ensure that supporters with best LTV are acquired in a joined- up way across DM, events and community channels.
- Jointly accountable with the Senior Manager Supporter Development and Retention for the delivery of a quality inclusive and accessible supporter journey experience for supporters and prospects, demonstrated through increased retention rates, lifetime value (LTV) and overall return on investment (ROI).
In order to apply for this role you will have experience of:
- Media strategy, planning and evaluation, with significant budgets
- Supporter acquisition
- Direct marketing theory and practice
- Fundraising practice
- Budget management
- Working knowledge and understanding of GDPR regulations
Please get in touch for more details, ahead of the closing date of Wednesday 9th May. Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com in the first instance.