Senior Manager Supporter Retention & Development
1 day left
- Contract Type
Senior Manager, Supporter Retention & Development- 9 month maternity contract
Joining an established Fundraising team, you will develop manage and grow the supporter retention and development programme, by retaining and growing supporters who yield the best lifetime value.
This senior management post operates within a busy department in a fast -moving Charity where effective matrix management and teamwork across divisions is pivotal. You will set and operate to challenging targets with conflicting demands requiring prioritisation and manage a diverse team of professionals through a period of change.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with Head of Individual Giving to recruit, develop and manage a highly effective team to achieve stretch goals, managing team performance on an ongoing basis, rewarding success and acting on under performance.
- With the Head of Individual Giving, work to deliver the Individual Giving aspect of the engagement strategy with accountability for operationalising the supporter retention (via supporter journey) strand.
- Implement and further develop the 5 -year plan to retain and develop supporters (largely through direct marketing channels and via supporter journeys) in order to maximise their value.
- Manage a budget to achieve the required ROI, year on year, taking remedial action as required.
- Work with colleagues in other fundraising teams to ensure that supporters are retained and developed in a joined- up way across DM, events and community channels.
- Jointly accountable with the Senior Manager Supporter Acquisition for the delivery of a quality inclusive and accessible supporter journey experience for supporters and prospects, demonstrated through increased retention rates, lifetime value (LTV) and overall return on investment (ROI).
In order to apply for this role you will have experience of:
- Media strategy, planning and evaluation, with significant budgets
- Supporter retention and development
- Direct marketing theory and practice
- Fundraising practice
- Budget management
- Working knowledge and understanding of GDPR regulations
Please get in touch for more details, ahead of the closing date of Wednesday 9th May. Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Apply for Senior Manager Supporter Retention & Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly