1 day left
- Contract Type
I am currently working with a wonderful armed forces charity in aim of recruiting their next Legacy Officer. In this role, you will be working within the Fundraising department and reporting directly to the Head of Individual Giving.
Please note that this opportunity is a fixed-term contract until March 2019. The position is a job share and you will therefore be working part-time (18.75 hours a week). The days of work for this position are highly flexible.
- Administration of all case load
- Represent the organisation in all related communications with external stakeholder's
- Process the organisations legacies
- Ensure that all information entered into the database and legacy ledger is accurate
- Build and maintain relationships with legacy pledgers
- Liaise with other beneficiaries to resolve problems, reduce costs and ease winding up of estates
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Must hold a recognised legal or legacy qualification
- Experience of working in a legacy or probate department
- Fantastic knowledge of probation/trust law and charity law legislation
- Experience of working in legacy administration
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
If you feel that you have the right skills then please apply in full confidence. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.
Apply for Legacy Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly