Research Governance Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Job Title: Research Governance Manager
Location: Vauxhall, London
Salary: up to £35k inclusive of London Allowance per annum
Closing Date: 9th May 2018
Interview Date: TBC
About the role
The Research Governance Manager is a key role within the charity ensuring that all relevant standards, procedures and best practice in research governance are implemented, embedded and monitored for the research carried out within Marie Curie. The post holder will keep track of Marie Curie internal research activities across the UK to report to and assure the relevant internal boards that research activity is carried out in accordance with the research governance framework
About the team
The Quality Assurance team helps Marie Curie meet its strategic objectives by making sure that we provide the highest standard of nursing and hospice care, improves the way terminally ill people are cared for in the UK through research and innovation in service design, and supporting clinical teams in doing their jobs well.
You will have experience of leading in a customer or patient focused field, and of organisational-wide influence and engagement.
We are keen to hear from candidates who can demonstrate a proven track record of:
- Significant post qualification experience in undertaking clinical research governance
- Working knowledge of Research Governance Framework gained through training or experience in governance posts
- Experience of devising, introducing, implementing, developing and reviewing research governance compliance practice across a complex organisation
- Proven track record of delivering compliance objectives in line with organisational strategy
- Experience of leading and delivery of projects and implementing outputs across the organisation
- Experience of analysing, interpreting and presenting information
- Proven experience of collaborative working
- Comprehensive knowledge of risk management
- Building strong and effective alliances and relationships
- Excellent verbal, report writing, and presentation skills to present to a wide range of internal and external audiences
- Demonstrating Marie Curie's values
For any enquiries about this post, please contact Ruth Liley, Director of Clinical Quality Governance on 020 7599 7294.
This role may close early if a sufficient number of applications are received.