Marketing Campaigns Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
The client is a reputable and innovative Health Charity located in central London. They are looking for an interim position to be filled asap.
Marketing Campaigns Manager, key responsibilities:
- The execution and development of public campaigning activities to increase public awareness.
You will utilise your skills via your knowledge of campaigning to develop multi-channel activities that will assist the Charity raise awareness and increasing their public profile.
Ultimate responsibility lies in delivering and evaluating their public campaign activities, whilst looking for opportunities to better engagement with supporters and influencers
You will support cross-organisational work and be a skilled influencer, with the focus on integrating campaigns and fundraising
Working and reporting with PR on developing campaign strategies and increasing public advocacy.
- Developing and implementing strategies for the charities' campaigners.
- Develop compelling communication and implementing effective market plans.
- Manage the delivery of e-campaigning work.
- Leading digital and content teams.
The successful Marketing Campaigns Manager will have:
- History of campaign planning and evident implementation skills .
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to priorities work and handle strict deadlines.
- Proven leadership skills and able to work with a team.
- Knowledge of e-campaigning software.
- Available for a quick start/short notice period
£150 - £210 per day!
6 month contract, with possibilities of extension.