Chief Executive Officer
Citizens Advice Epsom & Ewell – Chief Executive Officer
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000 pro rata
Hours: 4 days per week
Citizens Advice Epsom & Ewell (CAEE) are part of a network of independent, local charities who help people resolve the problems they face in life.
- providing information and advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities;
- equipping our clients with the knowledge, skills and confidence to take control of their lives;
- enabling our clients to take informed decisions to address their problems; and
- focusing on our clients as individuals who may have a wide range of problems.
By offering advice we aim to bring about positive changes in peoples’ lives. This ranges from measurable outcomes, such as increasing household income or getting a refund for a client, through to wider improvements, such as better health and family relationships. We also aim to achieve policy changes for our local community and nationally.
We are now seeking a new CEO who can lead our team of committed staff and volunteers and maintain and build on our strong network of partners and supporters to ensure our long term sustainability.
The successful candidate will have:
- A demonstrable track record of senior leadership in the charity or not for profit sectors, ideally in the advice or advocacy space
- Experience of maintaining statutory funding while also diversifying income sources
- Experience of setting and implementing strategic plans
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role, and details on how to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please contact Abigail Ashmead at Harris Hill Executive Search on 0207 820 7318.
Closing date for applications: 9am Thursday 24th May 2018