Senior Media Officer
The Charity are looking for a Media specialist to interview on the 11th May and report into the Head of Media. Brilliant opportunity to gain experience in an experienced and focused team that have great Policy and Media experience.
- To devise and implement media and PR plans and tactics for the charity.
- To deputise for Director of Media in his or her absence, as requested
- To lead on, and develop the media work around key organisational priorities.
- To create streamlined communications processes with the charities staff, including managers, to ensure high quality media activity
- To help deliver the charities media and PR output, including devising supporting materials and both leading and assisting coverage of different portfolios.
- To collaborate across multiple teams, in complex projects, under matrix-style management and working
- To manage the work of media officers/media interns, if requested.
-Good National Media experience
-11th May 2018 interviews
- Immediate start afterwards
-Team Management experience - Reporting into the Head of Media
- 6 month interim opportunity
- £172 (paye)
-working alongside 3 Senior Media Officers
-Central London Location