Legacy & In-Memoriam Giving Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
I am currently recruiting for a Legacy and In-Memory Manager role, leading a team of two to help drive growth from legacy income. This position is with a leading cancer charity and the post holder would be joining at an exciting time in their strategy.
- To lead and manage the implementation of a legacy stewardship, planning and evaluating a broad range of legacy marketing activities
- To set, monitor and reforecast income and expenditure budgets
- To provide strong leadership to your direct reports, ensuring they are encouraged and motivated
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of direct marketing to individuals
- Up-to-date knowledge of legislation, regulation and practice governing legacies
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills - able to analyse data to drive your decision
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Closing date for applications: 10th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Apply for Legacy & In-Memoriam Giving Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly