Individual Giving Executive
1 day left
- Contract Type
Do you have experience of working in either a direct marketing team, or experience of working in a fundraising team There is a brilliant opportunity to join a leading children s charity, where you can develop and progress in your career.
This opportunity is based in East London/ Essex, with the flexibility to work 1 day from home a week.
You will work across a broad range of marketing campaigns, covering both acquisition and development campaigns, and a variety of different products and channels.
In order to apply for this role you will have experience of:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience of managing a range of direct marketing campaigns within fundraising environment.
- Familiarity with marketing databases and the ability to conduct analysis using Excel.
- Ability to schedule and prioritise workloads effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to assess creative work, write/edit copy and feedback edits in a constructive manner
- Ability to work under your own initiative with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, to a range of people at different levels of the organisation and with different target markets.
- Ability to proof read copy and artwork
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Proficient in use of Windows-based software packages, including Word, Excel, email and internet
Please get in touch for more information, ASAP, the charity are looking to move quickly.
Apply for Individual Giving Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly