Individual Giving Executive
Do you have experience of working in either a direct marketing team, or experience of working in a fundraising team There is a brilliant opportunity to join a leading children s charity, where you can develop and progress in your career.
This opportunity is based in East London/ Essex, with the flexibility to work 1 day from home a week.
You will work across a broad range of marketing campaigns, covering both acquisition and development campaigns, and a variety of different products and channels.
In order to apply for this role you will have experience of:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience of managing a range of direct marketing campaigns within fundraising environment.
- Familiarity with marketing databases and the ability to conduct analysis using Excel.
- Ability to schedule and prioritise workloads effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to assess creative work, write/edit copy and feedback edits in a constructive manner
- Ability to work under your own initiative with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, to a range of people at different levels of the organisation and with different target markets.
- Ability to proof read copy and artwork
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Proficient in use of Windows-based software packages, including Word, Excel, email and internet
Please get in touch for more information, ASAP, the charity are looking to move quickly.