Salary: £35,000 pro rata | Job Type: Part-time (21 hours per week). 12 month initial contract. | Job Location: Willesden, London
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, proactive and driven individual to join a small, motivated and growing charity, in Brent. This new post requires an experienced and competent Fundraising Manager to enable the charity to continue to grow its financial sustainability. You will bring your fresh perspectives and impressive track record of securing significant income from a variety of income streams to deliver an effective fundraising strategy, that will enable us to offer support to the growing numbers of unpaid carers in Brent.
You will be responsible for the organisation and management of all of the fundraising activities. This is a proactive role which includes raising the profile of the organisation to the community and potential funders.
To secure this unique opportunity, you must have:
- A wealth of experience driving fundraising activity in similar organisations and successfully winning sizeable grants from major funders, ideally including the Big Lottery and major charitable trusts.
- Proven success in setting and achieving stretching targets for income generation.
- Proven management experience and inspiring leadership qualities.
- First-class relationship-building skills, especially at a senior level with existing and potential funders.
- Outstanding communication, analytical and research skills.
In return, you will be joining a reputable, visionary charity with a committed team of staff working in a supportive and professional environment.
Please submit a CV along with a supporting statement in response to the job spec (this is outlined on the Application form) & return via the 'Apply' section below.
- Click here to download a PDF copy of the Job Description.
- For a copy of the Application Form in MS Word click on the Download Job Pack button below.
- For a copy of the Application Form in PDF click here.
Closing date for applications: Mon 21st May @ 5PM
Shortlisting date: Fri 25th May 2018
Interviews date: to be confirmed.