Challenge Events Fundraiser (Bespoke)
I'm working with a wonderful children's charity based in Surrey who are looking for a Challenge Events Fundraiser to focus on their Bespoke events. You will need experience of project managing events, dealing with marketing of it and supporter care. This is a 1-year fixed term contract (mat cover).
- Carrying out event research, evaluation & development projects as directed by the Challenge Event Manager. Ensuring events reach their potential (financially and for participants)
- Provide the best quality of supporter care for participants and supporters of the charity
- To work with the Challenge Events Manager to create and roll out strategies to maximise income from the charity's own events
- Work across various teams in the charity, from marketing, supporter care and volunteer management teams
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be educated to GCSE level
- Have experience working in charity specifically in planning and organising challenge events
- Demonstrable experience in achieving financial targets
- An understanding of marketing techniques (social media, digital etc)
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and database applications.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal