Head of Events
I am working with one of the most well known health charities in the UK to find their next Head of Events to take on their ambitious new 5 year strategy and increase income from national challenge and mass participation events from £2,000,000 to £3,000,000.
Reporting to the Director of Regional Fundraising you will be responsible for the line management of 6 members of staff.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
* Create, develop and implement the national events strategy.
* Motivate and inspire the members of the national events team while managing performance.
* Work closely with Head of Community to support with local challenge events.
* Events are a mix of own branded events and national events including the London Marathon and Great North Run.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
* Experience of running a national events team that has stewarded at least 10,000 supporters throughout the year
* Managed budgets and targets of 7 figures.
* Evidence of growing participant numbers and income over several events.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.