Brand Marketing Officer
This religious Charity are global leaders in supporting communities around the world. The Fundraising, Communications and Campaigns team is 100 people. Motivated and focused teams.
- This Brand Marketing Officer reports to the Project Manager for Brand but requires close working with the GDPR project group to ensure that the mailing complies with our GDPR obligations. The post holder will contribute to the development and of mailing to Christian Aid supporters.
- Makes decisions on assigned projects for direct marketing campaigns.
- A creative mailing that communicates Christian Aid's core values is delivered to budget and on time and fulfils our GDPR obligations.
- The Brand Project Manager receives support on marketing planning to support brand activation projects
- External agencies that support the marketing campaigns. External printers/ mailing house
- Works cross organisationally and in close liaison with colleagues within the department e.g. the creative teams
- Ability to have high understanding and analysis of when and who will respond to direct marketing requests via offline channels. Regular analysis of metrics is required. Good creativity to support communications that evoke effective response.
- Knowledge of successful fundraising and direct marketing methods and techniques with specific background and knowledge in acquisition of new supporters.
- Detailed knowledge of using databases for effective marketing.
- Understanding of legal requirements linked to direct marketing/fundraising and data protection.
- Relevant experience of direct marketing in the voluntary or commercial sector.
- Experience in project managing direct marketing campaigns.
- Experience of working with creative agencies and other suppliers.
- Ability to assess creative work and edit copy for offline and online campaigns
- Excellent negotiating and briefing skills for work with agencies and teams within Christian Aid.
- Ability to work cross organisationally.
- 10 week opportunity
- NFP experience