Major Gifts Officer
Harris Hill are very pleased to be working with an international animal welfare organisation to recruit a Major Gifts Officer based in London. The role will play a critical role in the growth and development of the charities' Partnership giving Strategy. This is a real opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to make their mark, as this is an area with lots of scope for growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building a pipeline of high-net-worth individuals, foundations and trusts
- Crafting compelling reports and proposals that meet the needs of the donor
- Delivering a programme of tailored stewardship
- Managing a small portfolio of trust prospects
- Presenting the charity to external audiences in an inspiring and engaging way in order to secure funding
The successful candidate will:
- Be experienced managing a portfolio of major donors, foundations or trusts
- Have knowledge of using databases to identify prospective donors
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to negotiate, persuade and influence
- Possess strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify and segment prospective donors
- Have a good understanding of current fundraising methodologies and best practice, particularly around data protection
For more information about this vacancy and next steps please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further. Please kindly note, due to the volume of applications only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted.
If you're interested in this role and feel you meet the requirements, just click 'Apply' to email the consultant directly. Please quote the relevant job reference in your email. If your CV has been updated since registering with us, please attach the latest version and we will update your records.
Apply for Major Gifts Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly