Digital Communications & Marketing Manager
This is a full-time permanent role (possible 4 day week). The Organisation
- A health charity.
- To produce and implement a digital strategy to grow the number of supporters.
- To develop and produce content in a coordinated and planed method for digital & non-digital channels.
- Management of the emails, website and social media to recruit and develop supporters.
- An experienced digital marketer with experience of e-marketing software, desktop publishing and PowerPoint.
- A creative individual able to recruit supporters and maximize their involvement in the organisation.
- Experienced of with using web-content management systems and popular social media channels.
Deadline: As soon as possible
Apply for Digital Communications & Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly