Events Team Leader
The Fashion Institute are based in Central London and looking for a motivated Events candidate who has an interest in Fashion Events.
- To manage the schedule of events, negotiating dates with consideration for external events, stakeholders requirements and availability of venues.
-Manage invitation processes, overseeing the day-to-day running of guest lists and RSVPs, working closely with the Events Administrator to ensure systems are accurate and guest relationships maintained effectively.
-To monitor Events resources and budgets, following (and amending where necessary) a budget plan set in conjunction with the Events Manager prior to the start of the academic year.
-Coordination of the team's work, meeting regularly and ensuring deadlines and milestones are met.
-To maintain effective reporting and monitoring strategies for all events activities keeping the appropriate managers informed.
-To produce high quality documentation, including reports, presentations, correspondence and minutes.
-To manage the Events administrative staff.
- Immediately available
- Line management experience of 1 person
- Interest in Fashion
- 2-3 years Event experience
- Good organisational skills and project management skills
- 6 month Events opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Central London offices
- Opportunity to learn from the Events team