Communications and Marketing Manager- 6 month FTC
Communications and Marketing Manager- 6 month FTC, 4 days a week.
Working for a forward thinking homelessness charity, the organisation are recruiting for a Communications and Marketing Manager (maternity cover), to join their Communications team and help them deliver their five year organisational ambition, to reverse the increase in rough sleeping nationally.
You will lead on delivering compelling new content for their freshly-launched new website, while better integrating the communications and marketing activities and developing them to a next level. You will raise the profile significantly and reach key audiences more effectively so they can help end homelessness and help clients rebuild their lives. You will also work with colleagues from across the organisation; to ensure messages and approaches are appropriate to audiences.
To succeed, you will have demonstrable marketing expertise; to help explain the value and impact of what the charity do and support clients, colleagues, partners and stakeholders in a way that encourages them to feel informed, involved and empowered. You will also have experience of managing staff, budgets and the delivery of objectives, as well as leading communications projects to completion.
Key responsibilities include:
- A demonstrable track record in creating and implementing successful integrated marketing and /or communications plans
- Experience of managing staff, budgets and the delivery of objectives
- Experience of leading communications projects to completion
- Experience of planning and implementing communications for a diverse range of stakeholders using a mix of online and offline materials
- Strong and accurate communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Good attention to detail.
Please get in touch for more details on this opportunity, by e-mailing your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.