Leading University, world renowned in their specialism.
The Events Manager will be tasked with the following:
To manage a carefully planned schedule of events
To work with the communications function to ensure that events are effectively produced, communicated and evaluated.
To develop a comprehensive events plan, in consultation with senior stakeholders and in response to the College's objectives
- To oversee the production of the main events ensuring effective project management
- To liaise with colleagues in developing ideas and formulating proposals relating to events
- To develop events and their related collateral in the context of the brand and overall objectives
- To continually evaluate and develop invitation processes and guest strategies
- To keep up to date with good practice and event opportunities externally
- Liaise with stakeholders in respect of budget allocation and regular reporting
- To line manage staff
The successful Events Manager for the 6 month contract will have experience:
Salary up to £38,000
Brilliant opportunity with a leading University.
6 month fixed term contract.