Senior Product Marketing & Innovation Manager
In this brand new role, you will develop and deliver product innovation across fundraising, and have responsibility for managing every stage of the product lifecycle including taking the product to market.
You will lead on the development and marketing of new products and deliver integrated marketing and campaign plans for products to include above the line, direct mail and digital elements to drive engagement and strategy.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Line management of 1-2 direct reports.
- Support the Head of Product Marketing and Innovation to identify and manage key internal stakeholders, to review current barriers to innovation and set future organisational success criteria.
- To take a flexible and opportunistic approach to innovation, developing and refining frameworks to allow the successful delivery of innovation and product development.
- Working across the Product Marketing and Innovation team, and using cross-functional working groups drawn from the wider charity, develop and refine new fundraising products to drive acquisition, participation and income.
- Support the Head of Product Marketing and Innovation to implement the product marketing strategy across fundraising working with key teams to identify the optimum marketing mix and acquisition strategy for products.
- Support the Head of Product Marketing and Innovation to develop a culture of insight-led innovation across fundraising and the wider Income and Innovation Directorate, as well as sharing best practice and learning through the wider organisation.
- Engage and manage diverse stakeholder groups to deliver objectives and KPIs aligned with product development and innovation.
In order to apply you should have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Knowledge and practical understanding of innovation methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge of commercial business modelling and business case development
- Demonstrable knowledge of product marketing techniques and approaches
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital fundraising techniques
- Working knowledge of email marketing, social media, online content creation, mobile technology, social media advertising, and Google Adwords
- Up to date with latest developments of digital marketing
- Experience of new product development and in taking new products to market
- Experience of innovation management and implementation of innovation processes
- Track record in transforming ideas, concepts and consumer insights into viable products and ventures
- Experience of developing multi-channel marketing campaigns and delivering against targets and KPIs
- Experience of working in high pressure situations to deliver against tight deadlines
- Experience of implementing new initiatives within a large and complex organisation
- Influencing and negotiation skills demonstrated by an ability to work with and get the best out of stakeholders across large organisations
Please get in touch for more details on this opportunity. Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted. The role is based in East London/Essex.
Apply for Senior Product Marketing & Innovation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly