Supporter Relations Manager
An opportunity has arisen to work with a well-known children's charity, where you will be responsible for the planning and processing of supporter care and engagement programmes for donors, volunteers and the wider public.
You will play a key role in managing and increasing the support and loyalty from current and potential supporters, through data capture, analysis and insight.
In order to apply for this role you will have experience of:
- Proven experience working within a complex organisation or function, and liaising with stakeholders at differing and senior levels.
- Experience working in a busy environment, prioritising activities appropriately and managing multiple conflicting priorities.
- Demonstrable experience in leading cross-functional projects, often with no direct line management responsibility for resource.
- Designing and implementing performance management frameworks, including definition of KPIs along with tracking, measurement and analysis.
- Expertise in advanced Excel functions and strong Power Point knowledge to produce high standard reports.
- Highly analytical and able to draw conclusions and make decisions from data.
- Structured thinker able to breakdown complex problems and resolve them.
- Able to work with, negotiate and influence at Senior Management level.
Please get in touch for more details on this opportunity. Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Supporter Relations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Fundraising Children & Youth Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior Management Children & Youth Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Management Children & Youth Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Volunteer Recruitment & Management Children & Youth Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Supporter Development Children & Youth Full Time jobs in London (Greater)