Direct Marketing Assistant
This organisation is a well-known health charity that is a household name in the UK.
The key responsibilities of this Direct Marketing Assistant will be:
- Act as point of contact for donors and ensure all enquiries are dealt with timely and in an appropriate manner
- Ensure donor care is of an excellent level at all times
- To provide an accurate brief for all gaming activities to the Supporter Relations Team to enable them to signpost supporter queries accurately
- Research in to projects, case studies, and other charity/commercial approaches to feed in to the creative process
- Periodically review supporter feedback on campaigns to ensure we are delivering communications that are appropriate to our audience and optimise response and retention
- Planning and managing own projects as part of on-going development opportunities in this role
The person specification for this Direct Marketing Assistant is:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable track record in dealing with enquiries whilst adhering to strict deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in building networks/relationships
- Demonstrable experience using Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for working in the charity sector
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £23,000-£25,000.