Head of Humanitarian Research and Programme Policy
A leading international development charity is looking for a Head of Humanitarian Research and Programme Policy, with a focus on women's rights. Heading up a team of talented policy specialists, you will:
- Act as a senior representative in the international humanitarian arena
- Communicate the charity's new strategy to key influencers and stakeholders around the world
- Provide and implement the organisation's humanitarian research framework
- Lead on the development of research partnerships with academic institutions
- Manage a team of policy research specialists
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in humanitarian programming and policy work on women's rights, including at field level, and this is an essential requirement. You will also have strong team management experience and will be skilled in motivating and shaping an exciting new function.
If you have these skills, then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Head of Humanitarian Research and Programme Policy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly