Membership Marketing Manager
Permanent full-time post based at Tyland Barn, Maidstone
Closing Date: Wednesday 9th May
Interview Date: Tuesday 22nd May
Salary Range: £29,523 to £32,881 DOE
This high profile position is at the core of the Trust’s strategic vision and draws together a number of tasks that are crucial to the long term financial security of Kent Wildlife Trust. As the successful candidate you will work closely with the Marketing Team to deliver increased numbers of new members and supporters. Your ability to meet targets in line with budgets is a critical element of this role and you will rely on a broad mixture of skills built on wide, hands-on experience. Therefore, your individual qualities will play a large part in determining the nature of the job and making it your own.
You will play a key part in ensuring that Kent Wildlife Trust maintains and develops the traditional or existing sources of income to provide continuing financial stability into the future. You will aim to develop, monitor and invest in income streams that will fund the gap between traditional or existing income sources and the income required to meet strategic targets.
This is an opportunity for a unique and talented individual to develop significant income for the leading independent conservation charity in Kent.
Role: Some of your key responsibilities as Membership Marketing Manager will include:
· Devising and implementing a comprehensive membership recruitment strategy and operational plan.
· Leading, training and managing the membership recruitment team, developing and retaining people and skills, ensuring motivation and performance are excellent.
· Marketing membership across the county using a number of activities including door drops, online recruitment and lead generation.
· Developing and managing new and existing methods of conversion in order to convert passive support to active financial support.
You: To be considered for this fantastic role, in a great team, in a fantastic setting, you MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
· Target driven with a focus on delivering and achieving.
· Ability to co-ordinate with others to enable highly effective team-working.
· Most importantly, you’ll be keen to apply your creative mind and hunger for success to drive support for Kent Wildlife Trust.
Kent Wildlife Trust is the leading wildlife charity for Kent and Medway, supported by its members and staffed by committed professionals. Nature is in trouble and it needs our help. Kent Wildlife Trust has a plan to aid nature’s recovery and we encourage people to join with us in order to make a difference.
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Ed Charles on 01622 357803 For an application pack contact Dot Hughes on 01622 662012, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: www.kentwildlifetrust.org.uk
Kent Wildlife Trust has a positive approach to equality and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community