Prospect Research Manager
A UK Veterans charity is seeking a new Prospect Research Manager to join the team on a full time and permanent basis.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the role is to provide a comprehensive review and implementation of a coherent prospect research plan in order to attract funding from numerous streams including corporate partnerships and HNWIs.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Working closely with the Head & Philanthropy & Partnerships to recruit for and strategise on a departmental strategy for prospect research.
- Provide management and oversight of the team to ensure the effective development of high value processes so as to develop prospect pipeline activity and source identification.
- To identify, pursue and maximise the networks of HNWIs and potential partner organisations, as well as the networks of the Trustees and Board members.
- To work with the database team to ensure CRM and Raiser's Edge programmes are aligned with the requirements of the Prospect Research team; as well as coordinate on all GDPR compliance requirements.
This list is not exhaustive a full job spec will be provided to those Harris Hill feels meets the job criteria.
Candidates will be expected to have the following:
- Educated to degree level.
- Demonstrable experience of successful prospect research and research pipeline management.
- Excellent organisational and management skills.
- Knowledge of high value & philanthropic giving and practice, particularly HNWI theory and practice and a sound understanding of research methodologies.