Community Marketing and Communications Manager
Harris Hill are pleased to be working with a national welfare charity as they recruit their Community Marketing and Communications Manager to join a fast-moving team. In this role you will develop and implement integrated marketing and communications plans that engage members, volunteers and supporters at a local level.
- Work with Senior Manager Community Marketing to recruit, develop and manage a highly effective team to achieve stretch goals, managing team performance on an ongoing basis, rewarding success and acting on under performance.
- Recruit, develop and manage a team of marcomms officers to achieve stretch goals.
- With the Senior Manager Community Marketing, work to deliver the Engagement strategy with accountability for effectively operationalising community marcomms strand.
- As part of the organisation s integrated marketing and communications approach, plan and deliver targeted engagement/acquisition activity community by community. Fully engage operations, fundraising and volunteering colleagues in this process.
- Work with Senior Manager Digital Transformation to ensure that use of the channel is maximised via community marcomms activity.
- Develop and manage a budget to achieve the required ROI, year on year.
- Support development of the brand, ensuring that all community marcomms activity supports brand coherence.
- Use audience insight and market research to inform all marketing planning and decision making and be a champion for audience focus.
- Monitor and evaluate all marcomms activity, seeking constant improvement.
- Achieve/surpass marketing targets (including improved brand metrics).
In order to apply for this role, you will need experience of:
- Marketing & Communications theory and practice.
- Know how to monitor and evaluate marketing & communications performance
- Digital communications theory and practice
- An understanding of the digital channel
- Working knowledge and understanding of GDPR regulations
- Budget management
- Proven ability to engage diverse groups of colleagues across the organisation, creating a culture of one organisation, one team and motivating all members of staff and volunteers to become a charity brand ambassador.
- Strong marcomms planning skills
- B2C marketing skills
- Good people management skills
- Budget development and management
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent relevant vocational experience
Please get in touch for more details, by sending in your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
The closing date for this role is Thursday 26th April, please get in touch ahead of this date to avoid disappointment.