Community Marketing and Communications Manager
Harris Hill are pleased to be working with a national welfare charity as they recruit their Community Marketing and Communications Manager to join a fast-moving team. In this role you will develop and implement integrated marketing and communications plans that engage members, volunteers and supporters at a local level.
- Work with Senior Manager Community Marketing to recruit, develop and manage a highly effective team to achieve stretch goals, managing team performance on an ongoing basis, rewarding success and acting on under performance.
- Recruit, develop and manage a team of marcomms officers to achieve stretch goals.
- With the Senior Manager Community Marketing, work to deliver the Engagement strategy with accountability for effectively operationalising community marcomms strand.
- As part of the organisation s integrated marketing and communications approach, plan and deliver targeted engagement/acquisition activity community by community. Fully engage operations, fundraising and volunteering colleagues in this process.
- Work with Senior Manager Digital Transformation to ensure that use of the channel is maximised via community marcomms activity.
- Develop and manage a budget to achieve the required ROI, year on year.
- Support development of the brand, ensuring that all community marcomms activity supports brand coherence.
- Use audience insight and market research to inform all marketing planning and decision making and be a champion for audience focus.
- Monitor and evaluate all marcomms activity, seeking constant improvement.
- Achieve/surpass marketing targets (including improved brand metrics).
In order to apply for this role, you will need experience of:
- Marketing & Communications theory and practice.
- Know how to monitor and evaluate marketing & communications performance
- Digital communications theory and practice
- An understanding of the digital channel
- Working knowledge and understanding of GDPR regulations
- Budget management
- Proven ability to engage diverse groups of colleagues across the organisation, creating a culture of one organisation, one team and motivating all members of staff and volunteers to become a charity brand ambassador.
- Strong marcomms planning skills
- B2C marketing skills
- Good people management skills
- Budget development and management
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent relevant vocational experience
Please get in touch for more details, by sending in your CV to Hannah.email@example.com Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
The closing date for this role is Thursday 26th April, please get in touch ahead of this date to avoid disappointment.
Apply for Community Marketing and Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly