Fundraising Assistant (Gaming Development)
This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with strong communication and organisational skills to join a well-known fundraising team and well-respected cancer focused charity.
In this role you will provide administrative, operational and marketing support to the Gaming Development team which sits within the charity s Fundraising and Engagement Directorate.
Key responsibilities include:
- To function as first point of contact for Gaming supporters and to action their requests accordingly. To ensure that all enquiries relating to gaming products are dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner, and that all supporters receive the highest standard of care. To ensure all calls and emails not relating to gaming products are routed accordingly.
- To own all administration processes for the Lottery Product, and to ensure these are being followed by all external suppliers. This includes, dealing with gaming-specific queries, updating supporter records with lottery specific outcomes, ensuring winners are contacted in a timely fashion, and that all data is being captured accurately and effectively. To ensure that all necessary paperwork is stored, scanned, and archived.
- To input data into the organisational database, lottery database, and digital database, as required by the programme.
- To work with the External Lottery Management Company to identify and resolve any supporter or data capture issues.
- To provide an accurate brief for all gaming activities to the Supporter Relations Team to enable them to signpost supporter queries accurately.
In order to apply for this role you will have skills in:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Demonstrable track record in dealing with enquiries whilst adhering to strict deadlines
- Educated to GCSE standard (eg professional qualifications) OR demonstrable literacy and numeracy
- Demonstrated experience in building networks/relationships
- Demonstrable experience using Microsoft Office
Please get in touch for more details, and to avoid disappointment, please get in touch ASAP.
Apply for Fundraising Assistant (Gaming Development)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly