Planning & Campaign Executive
1 day left
- Contract Type
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you….
We are looking for an experienced Planning & Campaign Executive to join a growing team within our fundraising department. This position is responsible for supporter led communication planning, the creation and delivery of integrated go to marketing plans, and campaign management; working with Fundraising teams where relevant, to bring new and existing fundraising products to market.
The successful candidate will:
- Oversee the supporter communications planning process
- Coordinate multiple marketing plans for new fundraising products
- Support the coordination of innovation training and workshops
- Have experience of using data and insights to inform communication plans
- Have great prioritisation and project management skills
- Have a keen ability to identify trends, bring insight to life and engage a business audience with your findings and recommendations.
How to Apply
Please apply online at the Royal British Legion's website.
Closing date for this role is the 25th of April 2018.