Sales Ledger, Not for Profit, West London, up to £27k
We are seeking an experience Finance Income Assistant (Sales Ledger) for a Not for Profit organisation in West London.
This role will be reporting into the Finance Income Manager and pay up to £27k depending on experience.
- Raising and posting Sales Ledger invoices.
- Trade Debtor credit control, master data maintenance and reporting.
- Investigating and resolving internal and external Sales Ledger queries.
- Heating income and bad debt reporting
- Maintaining stakeholder relations both internally and externally.
- Master data maintenance for tenant accounts, including set-up, termination and amendments.
- Weekly refund and write-off processing.
- Updating and posting Cash Book entries.
- Investigating and resolving suspense account transactions.
- Monthly main rent account reconciliation assistance.
- Month end reporting and journal posting.
- Sun & Orchard weekly & monthly interfaces and ad-hoc reconciliations.
- Understand existing process and procedures and suggest ways to improve.
- You must be comfortable working with large volumes of data and maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate an intermediate level of Excel – Pivot Table and Vlookup’s
- Be able to communicate effectively and efficiently at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders, maintaining the highest levels of customer service.
- Have a solid understand of basic Accounting – Debit and Credits
If this sound like the role for you please send over your CV highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Sales Ledger, Not for Profit, West London, up to £27k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly