Marketing Officer - three month role initially
Our client is a leading higher education institution based in Middlesex. They are easily accessible by train or car and have excellent free parking facilities.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager the Marketing Officer will provide wide-ranging high-level marketing and administrative support across the Marketing Team including the coordination of budgeting and administration (order processing, receipting of goods, etc.), resource coordination, personnel/HR matters and production services. There will be regular requirement to contribute to similar activities across the wider directorate team as required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with the production of new and existing marcoms collateral for offline and digital channels e.g. the website or Undergraduate/Postgraduate prospectus and course brochures.
- Act as the Marketing Teams' focal point for all news and information including contributing to the production of marketing newsletters as required.
- Support the Associate Director of Marketing and the wider team in the preparation and provision of reports, minutes and information as required.
- Work collaboratively across the Marketing team, assisting with a wide variety of activities and initiatives as required, including project coordination, gathering and processing of information and materials (content), proof reading and the production of marketing collateral.
- Work closely with external parties and agencies when commissioning marketing activities and projects.
The successful candidate will be degree qualified with previous experience in a marketing role. You will need to be passionate about marketing with a general understanding of marketing practices. A creative and innovative mindset coupled with excellent communication skills and a positive 'can do' attitude is essential.
Competitive daily rate. This role requires a start date of asap and is open to part-time and full-time candidates (minimum of three days per week).