Marketing Executive: Top 10 National Company
Based in Manchester with a focus on B2C, with excellent staff benefits, and a culture focused upon developing its staff and promoting internally.
- Monitoring, reviewing and reporting on the marketing team's performance through assessment of KPIs, retention and conversion rates of the company
- Be a part of the CRM Project Team and act as department champion for Marketing
- Researching new prospects and areas that can be targeted in future campaigns
- Co-ordinating the production and distribution of marketing materials
- Managing e marketing campaigns
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns in both print and digital forms, alongside the senior marketing manager
- With google Analytics monitor activity across brand and website, and to report on trends in the market
- Assisting with the adoption of best practice
- Sourcing and generating content for the internal newsletter
The successfully marketing executive/marketing assistant will have good teamwork skills and an understanding of marketing. Experience working in an office environment is essential, so too is being self-sufficient and able to learn and grow in the business. The candidate should be looking for to further their career and be motivated to meet new challenges.
Competitive basic salary, plus benefits, as well as excellent career opportunities in a progressive and growing company
- Business and development investment into you of £30000
- Continual training that can be directed and chosen by you
- Fresh fruit on fridays!
- Opportunities to progress
- A business culture that promotes internally