Digital Marketing Manager
A leading national health charity is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. Working on a full-time, permanent basis, you will be responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing plans across paid channels and website landing pages.
Key responsibilities include:
- Digital channel management, including search engine optimisation, digital campaign development and analytics
- Website development
- User experience
- Project Management
- Digital marketing and eCRM
- Has been responsible for the planning and effective delivery of media campaigns in commercial, consumer facing organisations and matrix structures
- Management of media budgets
- Management of media planning and buying agencies
- You will be highly analytical and organised, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a full-time, permanent position, and the charity is looking to hire ASAP. If you have these skills, then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.