This organisation is a health charity that is a household name in the UK.
The key responsibilities of this Events Fundraiser will be:
- Account manage products within the Third Party Events team. Ensure that reports are presented in a consistent format, and provide clear and insightful recommendations.
- Work on a portfolio of challenge events to maximise fundraising by increasing the number of participants and the income they raise
- Continuously improve the product portfolio and strive to always provide an excellent supporter experience
- Monitor and track income and expenditure including re-forecasting
- Keep overall ROI as a key importance, monitoring agreed KPIs
- Work with a variety of internal stakeholders to produce engaging materials to distribute to supporters
The person specification for this Events Fundraiser is:
- Input to strategic planning and implementation
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and administrative skills
- Strong data and analytical skills to provide robust reporting and input to future strategies
- Robust, confident 'can do' attitude that thrives on challenges and calm under pressure
- Ability to build strong relationships - both internal and external
- Good communication skills and confident presenter
- Experience of working within fundraising, including organising and marketing events
- Ability to organise effective schedules, co-ordinating multiple external and internal resources
- Team working - within own team and across an organisation
- Co-ordinating multiple projects and delivering to deadlines
- Willingness to work occasional unsocial hours
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of around £28,000.