Content and Communications Coordinator
I am delighted to be partnering with Local Trust again on the recruitment of a new newly created Content & Communications Coordinator role. This fantastic opportunity will play an integral part in developing engaging and high quality content for the organisation.
Local Trust was established in 2012 to deliver Big Local, a Big Lottery-funded programme which has committed £1m to each of 150 local areas in England to manage their own local initiatives over a 10-15 year period.
This post will be part of a small but growing team delivering a new communications strategy seeking to raise the profile of Local Trust and Big Local. In its first five years, Local Trust has supported residents to form partnerships, develop and consult on plans and priorities and work with local organisations to deliver these plans. Now the organisation is into the next part of their journey, you will be at the heart of Local Trust's transition to a responsive, relationship-driven, outward facing organization delivering one of the most ambitious community programmes ever undertaken.
As Content and Communications Coordinator you will play a key part in delivering and developing digital and offline content for a range of channels to raise national profile. You will be tasked with developing and delivering high quality digital and print assets, establishing and maintaining media relationships, editing the monthly newsletter and writing web content.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Extensive experience in relevant communications with a focus on generating stories, content and assets
- Experience in managing a multi-channel content planner
- A track-record of commissioning engaging content and managing the production of print and digital assets
- Experience running social media channels
- Experience of writing press releases and increasing media coverage
- Excellent planning and project management skills
- Excellent written communications skills for online and offline audiences
If you'd like to know more about these roles please apply with an up-to-date CV.