Business Partner (Income and Innovation)
Harris Hill charity recruitment are proud to be working with Wood Green, The Animals charity, to help secure a Finance Business Partner (Income and Innovation) to join their accounting team. From humble beginnings in 1924 Wood Green, The Animals Charity has grown to become one of the leading animal welfare organisations in the UK. The charity takes in domesticated animals providing the best possible care for pets, promoting good pet welfare and responsible pet ownership by providing support, guidance and education to members of the public. In addition to this the charity helps set standards of pet welfare in the UK and beyond.
The Finance Business Partner will play a leading role in supporting the Income and Innovation team with excellent financial management information to support the effective implementation of the strategy and its investment plans. This is an exciting post which will play a key role in assisting the charity to deliver its income growth by working closely with the Fundraising directorate. The role can be based in London however travel to Godmanchester will be required at least 2/3 days a week.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- work with the Income and Innovation team and external sources to provide financial and business information in order to enable them to make accurate and strategic decisions regarding further development and implementation of the fundraising and retail strategy 2018-23.
- to take full responsibility for provision of clear management information to enable effective evaluation and management of fundraising and retail. This includes evaluating campaign performance and setting and review of growth KPIs covering all programme, channel and campaign areas.
- to drive the Income and Innovation departmental budgeting, operational planning and reforecasting process to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of key financial information to inform strategic and operational decisions.
The key experiences and skills needed for the role include:
- Previous Business Partnering experience is essential (within Fundraising would be an advantage)
- Ability to understand commercial implications
- Systems experience would also be ideal
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with non-finance colleagues
- You will also be a qualified accountant
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply in full confidence for a detailed job spec. Please note that Harris Hill are the preferred partner for recruitment and all enquiries are to be directed to them in the first instance.
Apply for Business Partner (Income and Innovation)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly